Leading up to 31 January 2017, HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) are providing a variety of digital products to support customers who are completing their 2015-16 Self Assessment tax returns.
• Self Assessment help and support live sessions, where customers can listen to live Q&A and submit questions themselves
• Live webinars on completing the online Self Assessment return
• Recorded webinars which can be accessed any time
• A selection of e-learning packages including topics such as Business Expenses are designed specifically for businesses.
There are also a range of short YouTube videos covering topics such as:
• How to register for Self Assessment
• Tailoring your return
• Class 2 National Insurance
• Paying your Self Assessment tax bill
• What to do if you can’t pay your tax bill.
Details of all these products can be found on the GOV.UK website.