Conference & Meeting Room Hire
SERVICES THAT ENHANCE, PROTECT AND CONNECT
25% OFF ROOM HIRE DURING THE MONTH OF AUGUST 2022
What Covid-19 health and safety measures are in place at our venue?
To keep our visitors and staff safe, we have a range of enhanced Covid safety measures in place.
Our safety measures include:
- Hand sanitiser stations are available for guests and visitors
- Frequent and deep cleaning of all public areas, including any touch points such as door handles etc
- Enhanced and deep cleaning of all public toilets
Kent Invicta Chamber’s Head Office is a purpose built facility, designed with your needs in mind, the perfect location for all your business events both large and small.
The facility is perfectly positioned just south of the M20 Junction 10 and just 2 miles from the Ashford International Train Station, therefore making it easily accessible.
We can accommodate various room layouts to suit your needs, including boardroom, theatre and cabaret and can accommodate small board style meetings through to conferences with 120 delegates.
Our facilities offer great flexibility and include:
- Free WiFi
- Big Screen Projection
- PA sound system available
- Flip Chart and Pens
- Rooms to accommodate from 2 – 120
- A comprehensive catering and refreshment service
- All audio and visual equipment available to hire
- Ample FREE and safe car parking
- Screen and projector available for hire
- Air conditioning (Conference room / Lille room)
- A friendly and welcoming ambience
Room Hire/Catering Costs
Standard Pricing Pre-Covid
- Smaller Rooms start from £115.00 – full day hire
- Large Conference Hall £335.00 – full day hire
- 20% discount for Kent Invicta Chamber Members
- Frequent users discount available
- Half day or evening prices are available on request
- Catering and refreshment costs available upon request
all prices subject to VAT
Where to find us
- From M20
Leave the M20 at Junction 10, take the A2070, (Bad Munstereifel Road), which is a dual carriageway. Drive for approx 1 mile until you reach the next roundabout. Take 1st exit left, (Waterbrook Avenue) then 1st right, sign posted Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce.
- From Town Centre
Travelling through Ashford follow signs to the International Station and Designer Outlet Centre. Exit the Town Centre over Railway Bridge in Station Road. Take traffic light filter to the left and continue to roundabout. Take 3rd exit signed M20. At next roundabout take 1st exit and continue to next roundabout and take the 3rd exit into Waterbrook Avenue, then 1st right signposted Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce.
We look forward to welcoming you to our facilities for your next meeting
Members: Full details on how to access you Member 20% discount are available in your ‘My Chamber’ area of the Website.