The Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce has an ongoing commitment to provide members with a range of benefits that offer real value to YOUR business.
Without doubt services that help protect members are very important and this is why we have invested in ChamberHR and Chamber Legal Expenses Insurance for many years, two services which have been highly valued.
The British Chambers of Commerce undertook a full procurement exercise to review the scope of these services and we are delighted to announce that the new BCC national scheme which will provide YOU (our member) with access to a wider range of services and will allow you to derive even more value from your Chamber membership.
To have access to the QDOS website, please contact QDOS directly who will be able to give you your login username and password.
Advice Line: 01455 852037
As a member, you will have access to four key services;
Chamber HR Service
- HR Advice Line: Unlimited access to experienced HR advisors – call as often as you need to. Available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Website: Over 350 free downloadable employment documents. Free HR Healthcheck
- Insurance: Cover for employment disputes including representation costs and awards
- Legal Advice Line: Unlimited access to experienced legal advisors. Available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Legal Website: With approximately 200 free downloadable legal documents for a business
- Insurance: Cover for your business (including property disputes, data protection, licence protection, criminal prosecution plus jury service
Chamber Health and Safety
- Advice Line: Unlimited access to health and safety specialist advisors. Available during office hours
- Website: With over 200 free downloadable health and safety documents.
- Insurance: Cover to help you defend health and safety prosecutions
- Advice Line: Unlimited access to experienced tax / VAT advisors. Available during office hours
- Insurance: Cover to deal with a full HMRC enquiry, aspect enquiries, PAYE disputes and VAT disputes
To download your own copy of these new services, please click the following links below:
- Chamber Legal Expenses Notice To Members – Commercial LEI
- Chamber Legal Expenses Policy Summary
- Chamber Four Services
- Chamber Handbook
“The Chamber is thrilled to be able to offer this expanded and integrated service which we believe will genuinely protect our members and give them peace of mind in these challenging times. I encourage all members to use these premium quality services”.
Jo James, Chief Executive
Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce