Chamber Cashback Healthcare Plan
BENEFITS DESIGNED TO ENHANCE, PROTECT & CONNECT
Say hello to health and wellbeing
Having a wellbeing strategy in place is important for the performance of your business and your people. Numerous studies have shown that employee wellbeing is linked to greater productivity, motivation and satisfaction.
Westfield Health aim to transform people’s mental and physical wellbeing to create happier, healthier employees and more resilient businesses. Whether that’s mental health support, gym management, health cash plans or wellbeing webinars, Westfield Health will work alongside you to improve your employees’ health and wellbeing.
Here are just some of the ways Westfield Health can help you to take care of your most important asset, your people:
Chamber Primary Health Plan
Exclusively available to Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce members, the Chamber Primary Health Plan starts from £6.13 per employee, per month and allows staff to claim money back, up to set limits, for things like sight tests and glasses, dental bills, therapy treatments and consultations.
The plan also provides access to a range of valuable health and wellbeing services including:
- DoctorLine – Speak to a practising UK GP or clinical pharmacist 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. There’s even the option to have a webcam consultation.
- Expert Medical Opinion/Best Doctors – An expert second medical opinion from a world leading specialist.
- 24 Hour Advice and Information Line including up to six sessions of structured counselling – Confidential guidance on medical, legal or domestic issues, with online resources.
- Gym Discounts – Discounted memberships at local gyms.
- Westfield Rewards – Discounts and special offers at hundreds of retailers, restaurants and destinations.
You can view the full benefit table and pricing here.
Private Health Insurance
Our Private Health Insurance policy, Surgery Choices, makes private surgery and medical treatment more affordable and accessible so staff can be treated quicker and back in the workplace sooner.
Employees will have access to prompt private medical treatment for a whole range of conditions (excluding heart and cancer). With immediate cover for new conditions and fast access to fixed price private treatment packages, cover starts from just £6.12 per employee, per month.
Premiums are flat rated meaning that they won’t increase with age or number of claims.
Health Calendar or The Wellbeing Plan online resource centre
Choose between two ready-made annual wellbeing engagement programmes depending on whether you prefer an online or an offline solution. Both provide targeted promotions to engage your staff in improving their health and wellbeing.
Your Chamber membership gives you access to a 25% discount on the standard pricing for the Health Calendar or The Wellbeing Plan online resource centre.
- With over 30 topics to choose from, you choose the 12 topics that best meet the needs of your organisation for your annual health calendar.
Each month you’ll receive a communication pack which includes campaign announcement text and weekly promotional top-tip messages to keep the campaign alive – all you have to do is send out the communications.
- Your monthly communication pack will include three fact sheets, a poster and a support leaflet signposting your people to national support agencies associated with the topic.
The Wellbeing Plan online resource centre
- Select your programme from the 16 topics available. Each has a video, podcast, factsheets and personal training plan.
- Each month we’ll send you text to announce the topic of the month, along with weekly top-tip messages to keep the campaign alive and drive engagement with the website.
- You’ll have access to a real-time dashboard providing engagement statistics.
- You can use the website as a resource to support the delivery of your other health and wellbeing initiatives throughout the year.
- Employees have unlimited access to the website, accessible from work or home.
Wellbeing Webinars or Workshops
A range of interactive wellbeing webinars and in-person workshops designed to support your employees’ mental and physical health.
There’s over 40 topics to choose from including some of our most popular sessions: Mental Health Awareness, Dealing With Uncertainty, Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Neurodiversity and Optimising Sleep.
Westfield Health’s other health and wellbeing solutions include:
- Mental Health First Aid Courses
- Health and Lifestyle Screening
- 1-2-1 Coaching for Senior Leaders, Managers and Employees
- Active Spaces, Exercise Classes and Gym Management
For further information or to access this valuable resource, call the Membership Department on 01233 503838 or email email@example.com
Members: Full details on how to access this Member Benefit are available in your ‘My Chamber’ area of the Website.