SERVICES DESIGNED TO ENHANCE, PROTECT & CONNECT
Export Documentation includes:
- A counter, postal and electronic service for fast processing of Export Documentation
- Certification of the following documents – European Certificates of Origin, EUR1 & ATR Customs Movement Certificates, Commercial Invoices, Agreements and other Commercial documents
- Posted documents are returned by post the same day. The exception being Arab or Egyptian documents which need to be sent to the appropriate Chamber and/or Embassy. It can take up to 2 weeks to process
As a Chamber Member, you receive a 50% discount on your Export Documentation (except the Arab Certification of Origin).
- Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce Price List
- Standard Rules and to Complete a Formal Undertaking & Authorised Signatories form
Certificate Guidance That Includes:
- Commercial Invoice content requirement
- How to complete an EUR 1, ATR and European Certificate of Origin form
- Documents online through EZCert
- Trade Tariff service helps you classify your goods in accordance with HMRC regulations
- UK Global Tariff will be the UK’s new most-favoured nation (MFN) tariff regime (replacing the EU’s Common External Tariff) on 1 January 2021
- International Commercial Terms (Incoterms) – These describe the tasks, risks and responsibilities involved in the delivery of goods from sellers to buyers.
- Download a handy Incoterms image or visit the International Chambers of Commerce website for more.
For further information or to access this valuable resource, call the Export Department on 01233 503838 or email firstname.lastname@example.org