You will receive a link to join the webinar the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
Chaired by Export and Importing expert Graham Card, Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce, and Specialist in VAT Sue Rathmell, MHA MacIntyre Hudson, we will discuss Where Are We Now – The First 25 Days of Brexit.
As a result of Brexit on 31st January 2020, and particularly the end of the EU transition period on 31st December 2020, our relationship within the EU has changed. This event will cover exactly how the new Brexit deal has shaped our trading relationship with the EU, and how things are happening in practice.
We will also discuss;
- What the Incoterms mean and how they lead to VAT and Customs problems, including how to avoid these problems
- Where to VAT register for an easier life
- Appointing a fiscal representative
- Providing a bond
- Delays at ports
- Additional costs
For any questions about this event, please contact Events@kentinvictachamber.co.uk
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.