You must be logged in to register a Free Members ticket
You will receive a link to join the webinar the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
Join our next Kent Invicta LIVE event as we discuss ‘Understanding Your Extended Marketing Team and Workplace Productivity’ with guest speaker Steve Nash, The Project Mentor.
In this session we will discuss;
Your Extended Marketing Team:
- Understanding and embracing your own network
- How to identify and use your staff, suppliers and clients as your extended marketing team
- There is nothing more powerful than referrals
Positivity and Productivity in the Workplace:
- How do you incentivise your staff?
- Do you truly understand your staff?
- Management of your teams, inspiration, engagement, mentoring and development
- Management of yourself as an individual.
Every organisation is unique, with its own challenges, constraints, opportunities and risks. From my own personal experience, Projects START with PEOPLE, not Products, Processes, Practices or Policies. The foundation for any Project Initiation is Communication which can be achieved with staff engagement to understand past lessons learnt – The Project Mentor
About Steve Nash:
I am a Prince 2 certified Project Consultant with over 25 years’ experience in Project environments. I have successfully managed the governance of £150m worth of project portfolios for Governments, Defence, Financial and ISP Sectors in the UK, Europe, Middle East, South Africa and East Africa
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.