Please Note: You will receive a link to join the webinar the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
Join us for the next Kent Invicta LIVE webinar where we will be discussing ‘A Pro-active Approach to the New Normal’ with guest speakers Catherine Daw Brachers LLP and Pip Lawrence The Wellbeing People.
Whether you are returning to work, working from home, or on furlough, our webinar looks at the ways things have changed, and are still expected to change, through discussions led by Law and Employment Expert, Catherine Daw and wellbeing coach Pip Lawrence. Pip will also guide you through ways to cope and succeed in the new world.
A major change of any kind naturally instigates self-reflection which can be an uncomfortable place for many. Some people are understandably fearful about Coronavirus, others are experiencing low moods, physical stiffness, anxiety, loneliness and self-sabotaging behaviors. The undeniable message the pandemic has highlighted is that as a nation we are not prioritising optimal wellbeing. Furthermore, it is apparent that we’ve never actually been taught how to optimise our physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
In this enlightening webinar we will cover:
- An overview on the recent changes we have seen, are still expected to see.
- How to embrace self-reflection and the ‘win or learn’ mindset to ensure you thrive no matter what change is thrown at you.
- How to unpack fear, anxiety and worry to ensure you never feel ‘stuck’ in your life again.
- How to plant empowered 1% optimal wellbeing progress habits into your life to enhance your immunity, resilience and mental fitness.
About Catherine Daw:
Catherine Daw is Partner and Head of the Employment and HR team at Brachers. Catherine joined the firm on qualification in 1999 and became a Partner in 2003. She has a reputation for providing clear, practical and client-focussed advice. She is an experienced and pragmatic lawyer and is highly experienced in representing employers on all aspects of employment law including restructures, TUPE transfers, employment tribunal claims and contracts of employment.
Catherine has recently featured as an expert guest speaker on KMTV and BBC Radio Kent to share her expertise on employment law issues relating to the current coronavirus pandemic.
About Pip Lawrence:
Pip is an award-winning wellbeing coach, speaker and the creator of the Recalibrate Wellbeing® programme. In 2019, Pip was appointed Wellbeing Director for Wellbeing People Ltd after merging her sole trader business DayOne Wellness which she founded in 2014.
Pip is wildly passionate about empowering people to live their best lives. She believes the only way we can turn this global wellbeing epidemic around is by educating organisations and communities on how to create optimal wellbeing environments for employees and community members to thrive
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.