You must be signed in to register for your FREE member’s ticket
You will receive a link to join the the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
For our next Kent Invicta LIVE event, join us as we hear from Doug Wanstall and Richard Bowe, Re-Generation Earth who will be talking about the “Small and instant changes that you can make to become more sustainable”.
With COP26 currently underway and sustainability at the forefront of many conversations, now is the perfect time to look into the small changes that you can do to make a huge difference.
Did you know… the average person emits between 8 tons of carbon per year. The equivalent of 22kgs per day. How can we reduce this?
From this session you can expect to come away feeling more informed about:
- Your own carbon footprint
- Understand your carbon footprint affects your business, and what you can do to impact it
- Logical, local and immediate ways to reduce your impact on the environment
- The hidden truth of search engines and our carbon impact from technology
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.