You must be logged in to register a Free Members ticket
You will receive a link to join the webinar the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
Join us for our next Kent Invicta LIVE event, discussing ‘Re-Startup Mentality’ with Guest Speaker Luke Quilter, Sleeping Giant Media
The world has changed, but what exactly does that mean for business and the way we talk to our customers?
This talk will explore how both business and marketing level trends have changed, and what you will need to do more of in the new world. As businesses and Governments talk about ‘recovery’, we believe that more innovative thinking will be required. Simply put, recovery isn’t enough anymore.
We’ll look at the mindset required to shift from recovery to innovation; the tools and models necessary to help you plan for the new world, as well as what area of marketing businesses and their leaders will need to be comfortable within the new world.
An interactive talk filled with insight, actions, and takeaways
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.