You must be logged in to register a Free Members ticket
You will receive a link to join the webinar the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
Join us for an informative session led by Infotech Solutions Michael Horgan, as we discuss IT Key Security Elements regardless of your business size.
Your business relies on technology everyday but you’ll be surprised to find out how much technology is putting your business at risk. To make things worse, technology risks are entirely unknown by those running the business. So if you don’t know what these technology issues are, how can you fix them?
Join this webinar and you will learn;
- Why cybersecurity is so important to small and medium-sized businesses
- How do Cyber Crime organisations try to breach your business
- What measures can you implement to strengthen your Security posture
- How to address this security risk so you can focus on serving your customers better and be more adaptable to other business challenges
This talk is aimed at business owners and key decision-makers at small or mid-sized business but will still be helpful for anyone concerned about their IT security.
About Infotech Solutions
Infotech Solutions are an IT support provider and IT security experts. They offer support and technology services designed to remove your IT challenges so you can focus on your customers and other business issues. They are a Patron member of the Chamber and have over 20 years of IT and business experience.
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.