You must be logged in to register a Free Members ticket
You will receive a link to join the webinar the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
On Tuesday, we will be joined by our guest speaker Phil Eckersley, Bank of England who will be discussing ‘an “off the record” look at the UK economy, drawing on most recent Bank Of England Monetary Policy and Financial Stability Reviews’ including plenty of time for questions from the attendee’s too.
About Phil Eckersley:
Phil started with the Bank of England in 1987 having spent three years teaching economics and mathematics in SE London.
After four years working as a statistician on money supply data, Phil moved to the management’s accounts office in the Bank, providing detailed cost briefing to Governors and Directors.
In 1994 Phil joined the Bank of England’s agency network, between 1994 and 2002 acting as Deputy Agent in the South East & East Anglia moving on in 2002 to become Agent for Northern Ireland; then in October 2008 he was appointed to be the Agent in the South East & East Anglia.
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.