You must be logged in to register a Free Members ticket
You will receive a link to join the webinar the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
Join us on Tuesday 19th January when we are joined by Becky Simms, founder and CEO of Reflect Digital. Through this talk, Becky will explain a number of key neuro-marketing principles that can be used to ensure your marketing strategy is truly customer first.
The digital world is noisy and standing out is harder than ever. To truly create standout, you need to understand your customer’s motivations to be able to not just capture, but hold their attention.
About Becky Simms:
Becky is Reflect Digital’s CEO, having started Reflect Digital in 2011 she has grown the business to the strong agency team it is today. With over 16 years of marketing experience, 12 of those specifically in digital, Becky is a strategist at heart. Full of creative ideas but with an eye always on ROI, Becky has a natural talent for spotting campaign opportunities and ensuring value is delivered.
Over the years Becky has been fortunate enough to work with brands of all sizes from startup tech businesses that have scaled to multi-million-pound entities to Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. In 2019, Becky and Paul guided Reflect Digital into joining the LAB Group, a fantastic opportunity to make Reflect Digital more unique and to add a new USP, understanding human behaviour, something Becky has always been interested in.
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.