You will receive a link to join the webinar the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
Come and hear from Jim Gorrie, UK Business Mentoring as he guides us through the key financial plans needed for every business, but not carried out by 90% of businesses. This will measure your cash control and your profitability.
But in addition Jim will also explore the key metrics that drive your business, how to focus on these and how to MEASURE them through an easy to understand “at a glance” dashboard.
Managing the finances is a common challenge for most business owners:
- ‘I don’t have time to look at this, I’m too busy doing (whatever stops you reviewing your finances regularly)’
- ‘How can I be making a profit but never have any money?’
- ‘Why is a cashflow forecast important – I did one when I started out…’
- ‘Isn’t a forecast profit and loss account for my accountant to look after?’
- ‘People are so slow at paying – what are my options?’
- ‘Why are key performance indicators important and what should I measure?’
If the above questions sound like something you have asked yourself before, this webinar is for you. Jim will answer all of the above, demystify this important area for any business owner and provide some useful tips on how to manage your business finances.
You’ll also get the chance for an interactive discussion about how you can APPLY the learning of the webinar to benefit your own particular business.
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.