You will receive a link to join the webinar the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
Join us for this highly informative event with Furley Page Solicitors, Brachers LLP and HR GO, where we will discuss;
Roddy Barrow, HR GO plc
The Recruitment of EU Citizens
Roddy Barrow, Group Managing Director of HR GO plc, will share with us his insights into the recruitment of EU citizens post-pandemic and post-brexit. Drawing on internal data and experience within HR GO plc and from the industry as a whole, Roddy will set out some of the challenges and opportunities for employers who will be recruiting EU citizens.
Tessa Robinson, Furley Page Solicitors
The reality of employment from outside the UK post-Brexit
Business Immigration expert Tessa Robinson, Associate at Furley Page Solicitors, will discuss the reality of employment from outside the UK including;
- The main types of visa that would apply to most companies and the broad parameters of the rules around them
- The difficulties of the system in relation to evidence
Colin Smith, Brachers LLP
COVID-19 vaccine enforcement – what are the rules?
As the COVID-19 vaccine rollout continues, this session will provide essential legal guidance and advice for businesses on the issue of vaccine enforcement. Employment law expert Colin Smith, Partner at leading law firm Brachers LLP, will provide the answers to questions including:
- Am I allowed to insist my employees get the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Can I insist my employees take COVID-19 tests?
- Can my business insist our customers are vaccinated?
This event is aimed for Business Owners / Managers
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.