You will receive a link to join the webinar the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
Join us for an Employment Law Update, led by Furley Page Solicitors as the Employment Team brings you up to date with the key legal and practical issues relevant to hybrid working (also known as agile working) and the future of the workplace in a post-Covid world.
In this one hour webinar – with questions and answer session – Andrew Masters, Amanda Okill and Tessa Robinson consider and set out:
- Benefits and drawbacks of the new working practices
- Key legal considerations for employers and employees
- Key practical considerations for employers and employees
- Supporting wellbeing of employees
About Furley Page
Furley Page is a leading firm of solicitors based in Kent and Medway, with offices located in Canterbury, Chatham and Whitstable.
Our expert team of lawyers provide legal advice and exceptional service to both individuals and business clients across the South East and the UK.
Our legal expertise is acknowledged by Chambers UK, Chambers HNW and The Legal 500 through our consistently strong rankings over many years.
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.