You must be signed in to register for your FREE member’s ticket
You will receive a link to join the webinar the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
Join us for the next Kent Invicta LIVE event as we are joined by Tracy-Anne Barker, founder and CEO at TA Barker Associates.
This event will guide you through how to build a successful team, including what you can do to attract new talent, increase productivity, retain your star performers and ultimately increase your opportunities to make more profit.
By the end of this session, you will have learnt:
- How to avoid losing staff and becoming victim to one of the biggest reasons they leave a business
- How to structure your employee engagement programme to increase your visibility and increase positive marketing
- How profitability is a direct result of retention and motivation
- How to avoid losing £3K and gain 27.5 days per year
- How to leverage a good community relationship to position your organisation as a business of choice
- What is important to your future employees
As a bonus, everyone that attends will receive a checklist and Motivation for Maximum Performance E Book, both will arm you with the key tools to ‘Become an Employer of Choice’.
About Tracy-Anne Barker;
I am the Founder and CEO of TA Barker Associates; we are a training and coaching business specialising in working with Business owners and HR Managers so they can equip their managers and teams with the right skills to maximise their performance and have a high performing business that is sustainable.
I understand how frustrating it can be when your team is not performing and your managers need support. Prior to starting the business in 2018, I spent over 20 years managing small and large teams in many different sectors including construction, education, retail, transport and much more. As a qualified coach and trainer, I know personally how training can make a big difference in an organisation. My team and I help hundreds of managers each year.
Managing people is not always easy, I know I have made mistakes along the way! But I have created an approach that is practical, accessible and affordable to help businesses get the right results. Working with us, you and your managers can be confident that they are getting it right.
In my down-time, when I’m not doing the job I absolutely love, you will find me with my step-children and two grandsons, usually at a game of Rugby at our local club. Or hanging out with our friends watching England on a big screen, or if lucky enough, watching the team at Twickenham, the home of England rugby. ‘Come on England’.
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.