You will receive a link to join the webinar the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
With everything being digital for the foreseeable, it’s important for you and your company to ‘look’ as good online as you would if you were face-to-face. Your personal brand is extremely important, but what is it and how is it different to your business brand?
Through this session you will learn the importance of your personal and business brand, as well as;
- How you can create, build and maintain your brands
- How your words, presentation and behaviour affect you and your reputation
- What to do if your reputation is threatened
- Why being yourself works
- Website – how to make your website fit your brand
- Social media – how to present well on social media, in particular, LinkedIn
We will also discuss how you can use stories to promote your business and build your brand.
As humans, we like to exchange information – about each other, the weather, other people, politics, music, news stories and everything in-between.
Journalist of 20 years and founder of Izzy PR, Sarah Hawes, loves a story. Storytelling can be really useful for your business and she’ll tell you what you need to know about:
- What makes a good story
- How to tell your stories
- Why stories are so powerful
- Where to use your stories
- How to engage your audiences with storytelling
So if that’s true for the rest of life, why not apply it to your business too?
Please send any questions you have to us before the talk – Sarah is happy to weave them into the presentation to make it more bespoke to our audience.
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.