You will receive a link to join the webinar the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
Join us on Thursday 15th July, for a free Facebook #Shemeansbusiness event hosted by Lucy Hall, Facebook Lead Trainer and #Shemeansbusiness Trainer, founder of Digital Women and SocialDay.
At this event, you will learn;
- How to identify strategies to grow your business internationally
- Understand the Facebook tools available to reach international audiences
- Use dynamic language optimization to show ads in native languages
- Find more customers around the world with multi-language, multi-country dynamic ads
Enterprise Nation are working with Facebook to support women across the UK grow their businesses online.
Through the campaign, accredited #SheMeansBusiness trainers will educate you on how to best utilise Facebook and the Facebook family of apps to grow your business.
To find out more about the #Shemeansbusiness campaign, please click here.
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.