You will receive a link to join the webinar the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
As the Government begins to loosen the restrictions around the pandemic, businesses are thinking about returning to their place of work. But what does that look like? A lot has changed since we were last in the workplace, and changes will have to be made before we can return. To help you, we have identified 11 key steps you will need to make before reopening the office.
In this webinar, we will look at some of the most important things you will need to consider as you return to your workplace. We’ll identify the challenges you will face, and what you can do to overcome them.
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.