You will receive a link to join the webinar the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
Join Professor Mike Weed, Pro Vice-Chancellor of Research and Enterprise at CCCU, for some valuable business insights and thoughts on how to move forward in a post Covid-19 world.
The session will begin with some insights into post-COVID economic and employment scenarios, including specific trends and expectations relating to digitalisation, decarbonisation, demographic change, new working practices, and changing consumer expectations and patterns of demand. This will be followed by an open discussion and invitation to share some insights about the needs of your organisation in responding to these likely post-COVID trends.
About Get Ahead! Series:
Develop the potential of your business and its people
Are you an SME in Kent and Medway?
Join us for our brand new series of FREE webinars where we will provide additional support for your business through the current COVID-19 pandemic, and begin to break down the barriers related to employing graduates from under-represented groups.
We will be exploring some of the important issues that employers face in the current world, challenging your perceptions and arming you with skills that your business needs to thrive!
As part of the Get Ahead! series you can meet the GradForce team, learn how to build a Growth Mindset for you and your team.
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.