You must be logged in to purchase a Free Members ticket
You will receive a link to join the webinar the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
As we adjust to home working and the ‘new normal’ of business life during COVID-19 lockdown, it is important to maintain virtual contact and continue to network with like-minded people.
Here at Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce, we have partnered with Furley Page Solicitors to bring you virtual business networking events hosted by Luke Quilter. Each event will be an eclectic mix of conversation topics, extracted from our recent webinars and attendee’s during registration, making sure we bring you the networking event you want to be involved in.
With 3 breakout room sessions, you have the opportunity to meet and network with up to 12 new business connections.
When in breakout rooms, each person has around 4 minutes to introduce themselves: just your name, what you do and your response to our chosen topics – personal or professional. Then you have the chance to either raise a question related to our discussion topic, or discuss your own topic in more depth. There is no pressure. Our hosts will be hopping around the breakout rooms to help facilitate the discussions. Just treat it as an opportunity to make some new contacts and learn.
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.