20th August 2019 9:00 am - 20th August 2019 12:30 pm BST
Sleeping Giant Media, 7th Floor, The Civic Centre, Castle Hill Avenue, Folkestone, CT20 2QY
Our workshop will help you to advance your Social media strategy by taking the strain out of your campaigns. Delivered to you by practising expert Ben Hawkes – Digital Creative Lead at Sleeping Giant Media, he’s an expert in all things social media, and creativity.
This course will show you how to maximize your efforts online, demonstrate social media tools to make the process more effective as well as how you can monitor return on investment and use split testing to analyse what works best for your specific target audience.
During this workshop we will look at:
- Which platforms are available and a brief user overview on each
- Creating creative & unique content
- Optimising your posts for maximum results
- Sponsored Ads, how to target
- Tools to run your social media day to day
- Tracking and measuring website traffic
- Improving your website SEO
- Online campaigns
Any other questions? Just drop us a line at email@example.com
Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce has recently partnered with Giant Campus to offer a number of courses to our Members and Non-members to enhance digital marketing skills in Kent.