You must be logged in to register a Free Members ticket
You will receive a link to join the webinar the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
Join us for our next Kent Invicta LIVE event, as we discuss all things LinkedIn with Dan Kent-Smith, Next Play Agency.
As a previous employer of Linkedin, Dan is your go-to guy when it comes to discussions about the online service. He knows the platform and exactly what you should be doing to get the most out of it, both personally and professionally.
Join us for an interesting discussion and learn why you should be on Linkedin (if you aren’t aready), how to develop a strong Linkedin profile, how to have a strong presence and build your professional contacts. After discussions, we have plenty of time allocated for a Q&A session, ensuring you have your chance to be heard and have your questions answered by an expert.
About Next Play Agency:
We are a LinkedIn alumni. Former LinkedIn employees that decided to go it alone and build a business from our collective knowledge.
Together, we know how LinkedIn works. We know the platform, the members and how you can get the best from it both personally and from a business perspective.
Our broad skill set covers everything from profile building to personal branding. Content and marketing to recruitment and sales.
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.