You will receive a link to join the webinar the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
This is an interactive workshop with Mary Makinde (CCCU BAME Strategic Lead) will challenge your perceptions and explore the impact of race within the workplace and the wider community.
It is an opportunity for us to have open discussions and will end by exploring our understanding of race and how our processes in the workplace are diverse and inclusive.
This thought-provoking session is one not to be missed!
About Get Ahead! Series:
Develop the potential of your business and its people
Are you an SME in Kent and Medway?
Join us for our brand new series of FREE webinars where we will provide additional support for your business through the current COVID-19 pandemic, and begin to break down the barriers related to employing graduates from under-represented groups.
We will be exploring some of the important issues that employers face in the current world, challenging your perceptions and arming you with skills that your business needs to thrive!
As part of the Get Ahead! series you can meet the GradForce team, learn how to build a Growth Mindset for you and your team, explore the world of unconscious bias and more…
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.