KCFG Member’s must be logged in to register your Free KCFG Member’s ticket.
You will receive a link to join the webinar the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
You must be based in Kent and In the Construction Industry to attend. Those that book to attend that do not fit this criteria will be contacted and a joining link will not be given/a refund issued.
Hosted by members of the KCFG committee, Cheryl Causebrook and Ella Brocklebank, we bring you KCFG Live!
This week we will be joined by;
- Jo James OBE, CEO, Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce. Jo will discuss the impact Brexit will have on local Kent Businesses, followed by a live Q&A session.
- Darren Smith, General Manager of Ashford Truck Stop and Lauren MacKay, Head of Marketing, GSE Group. Darren and Lauren will be discussing the Waterbrook Park development.
In a highly accessible location next to the M20’s J10a will be the brand-new Waterbrook Park, comprising of an impressive 45 acres of state-of-the-art commercial property. This site will support the town’s economic growth and will create up to 1,000 new jobs within the borough.
The 140-acre Waterbrook development, near Junction 10 of the M20, secured planning permission from Ashford Borough Council for:
- Up to 400 new homes
- A new retail and commercial development, home to a 750 strong workforce when complete
- Increased capacity of the award-winning Ashford International Truckstop from 350 HGVs to 600 vehicles per night
- A retail offering, including food store, drive-through restaurants, and petrol station
- Creation of a linear park open to the public
- 25 acres for environmental improvement.
The Kent Construction Focus Group (KCFG) is a one-stop-shop for local businesses to discuss the future of Kent development, giving companies access to local knowledge, expertise and contracts. KCFG promotes the future role of Kent land development and construction businesses in the growth and development of Kent and its environment.
The session will start promptly at 7:30am for a chance to be put into breakout rooms and network with the other attendee’s. You will be placed at random into a virtual ‘room’ for 30 minutes before the main session starts at 8am. If you would not like to take part in the networking session, then feel free to join us at 8am.
For all enquiries please email Events@Kentinvictachamber.co.uk
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email