You must be signed in to register for your member’s ticket
You will receive a link to join the webinar the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
IMPORTANT – For anyone applying for the SME Brexit Support Fund please pay via invoice ONLY
Inward Processing Relief can be used to obtain relief from Customs Duty and Import VAT on goods that are imported from outside the UK to be processed in some circumstances.
Outward Processing Relief similarly can be used to obtain relief. Many companies send partially manufactured goods overseas for a further part of the process and then re-import them for completion or to stock.
Customs Warehousing is becoming an increasingly useful tool in the international trader’s armoury. In all circumstances where these reliefs are utilised it is important to keep thorough records. The course will take delegates through the necessary procedures.
Inward and Outward Processing Relief can save a lot of money but can be quite challenging. The course will look at Duty Guarantees and Returned Goods Relief.
Delegates can be assessed for and receive a Certificate equal to one credit of six in the British Chambers of Commerce Foundation Award in International Trade.
If these local event dates don’t work for you, take a look at our National Events programme.
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.