During Covid-19 to support our Exporters we have reduced training fees by 25% per booking. (Discount already applied).
You must be signed in to purchase Member Tickets.
This course will happen over Zoom.
You will receive a link to join the Online Training Session the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
Your company’s success in export markets will be directly related to the knowledge and expertise of the export staff and their competence when dealing with your customers, bankers and freight forwarders.
The course creates and develops that competence. It gives a complete description of the documentation requirements, creates competence and proficiency through clarifying and educating on any export document.
It provides a useful revision opportunity for experienced staff as well as being very useful training for those with a basic grounding in the shipping or export office.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:-
- Produce Export Documentation.
- Identify sources of International information and assistance.
- Identify each mode of Transport and consider their various advantages and disadvantages.
With our location in mind, attention in detail is paid to requirements to facilitate trade with Europe, though not to the exclusion of the rest of the world.
The course includes an awareness section on the new Customs Declaration Service (CDS) which is replacing the existing CHIEF system for import and export entries to HMRC.
The course will be presented by Graham Card MIEx (Grad) International Trade Adviser at the Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.