You must be signed in to register for your member’s ticket
You will receive a link to join the webinar the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
IMPORTANT – For anyone applying for the SME Brexit Support Fund please pay via invoice ONLY
Your company’s success in export markets depends upon the knowledge and expertise of the export staff and their competence when dealing with your customers, bank and freight forwarders.
The course creates and develops that competence. It gives a complete description of the documentation requirements, creates competence and proficiency through clarifying and educating on any export document. It provides a useful revision opportunity for experienced staff as well as being very useful training for those with a basic grounding in the shipping or export office.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Produce Export Documentation.
- Identify sources of international information and assistance.
- Identify each mode of transport and consider their various advantages and disadvantages.
With our location in mind, attention in detail is paid to new requirements to facilitate trade with Europe, though not to the exclusion of the rest of the world.
The course includes an awareness section on the new Customs Declaration Service (CDS) which is replacing the existing CHIEF system for import and export entries to HMRC.
This course is a Level 2 British Chambers of Commerce (BCC) Accredited International Training Course.
Delegates can opt to take a short assessment at the end of each course with submission to the BCC for assessment. Successful completion and assessment will result in a BCC International Trade Certificate of Completion and 1 Credit which works towards the completion of the BCC Foundation Award in International Trade (6 credits).
If these local event dates don’t work for you, take a look at our National Events programme.
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.