You will receive a link to join the webinar the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
Pictures may be taken at this event. If you do not wish for your picture to be taken, please let us know or keep your camera off.
Here at Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce, we have teamed up with ChamberCustoms Kent to bring you a step-by-step guide webinar for importers to help you with the steps to make sure you are ready for the changes.
On 30th September changes are coming into place for businesses who import goods into the UK. It is important you know about the changes now, otherwise your goods will be denied entry into the UK.
- Changes to the payment method you can currently use through the Customs Declaration Service (CDS), and what you need to do.
- On 30 September 2022, it will no longer be usable for import declarations
- How to authorise your agent to use your CDS Cash Account
- How to top up your CDS Cash Account
- How to check previous transactions
To use CDS there are a number of actions that you need to take now.
CDS operates differently to CHIEF, as your customs agent we can help you to understand the new data elements, the CDS tariff, how to operate your CDS deferment account and how the cash account system works.
We can help you to navigate the changes ahead.
We are ready for CDS, are you?