You will receive a link to join the webinar the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
Mental ill health costs employers in the UK £30 billion every year through lost production, recruitment and absence.
Promoting positive mental health in your workplace can therefore be hugely beneficial. Employees with good mental health are more likely to perform well, have good attendance levels and be engaged in their work. Additionally, taking steps to better support the mental health of employees can help to reduce the severity, duration and quantity of mental ill health in the workplace.
Join WarriorKind to discover how normalising the conversation and raising awareness about mental health at work helps to reduce the stigma and allows employers to recruit and support employees with mental health conditions with more confidence.
About Get Ahead! Series:
Develop the potential of your business and its people
Are you an SME in Kent and Medway?
Join us for our brand new series of FREE webinars where we will provide additional support for your business through the current COVID-19 pandemic, and begin to break down the barriers related to employing graduates from under-represented groups.
We will be exploring some of the important issues that employers face in the current world, challenging your perceptions and arming you with skills that your business needs to thrive!
As part of the Get Ahead! series you can meet the GradForce team, learn how to build a Growth Mindset for you and your team.
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.