During Covid-19 to support our Importers and Exporters, we have reduced training fees by 25% per booking. (Discount already applied).
You must be signed in to purchase Member Tickets.
This course will happen over Zoom.
You will receive a link to join the Online Training Session the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
Whether you are new to importing or exporting and only just dealing with your first few orders, or you have a wider level of experience, this Summer Workshop is for you.
The course will address the key procedures and instruments in trade, making the best use of finance facilities for trade combined with how to implement the most appropriate international delivery/purchase terms using INCOTERMS 2020. Sales and Marketing planning for trade expansion beyond Brexit, will be the other key feature of the morning, including discussing the merits of using agents or distributors to break into new markets.
The aim of the morning is to operate workshop style. There will be time for delegates to bring along their own questions for discussion or to send them in advance of the meeting.
Who should attend?
- Export and import shipping staff
- Finance and accounts staff with overseas customers
- Freight Forwarders and other service providers
- Export sales and marketing staff
The course will be presented by Graham Card MIEx (Grad) International Trade Adviser at the Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.