Electric Vehicles, are they a good or bad idea for your business?
Through this event we will introduce businesses based across Kent and Medway to electric vehicles, with an overview of the national policy drivers, current vehicle offering and charging technology. This introductory session can then be followed up with more in-depth masterclass style events for specific organisations or network groups.
There will also be an opportunity given for SME’s to request a ‘net zero audit’ so that they understand how they might reduce their carbon footprint moving forward.
- Overview of The Decarbonisation Project
- Introduction to Electric Vehicles, Policy Background, Vehicle Technology and Charging Infrastructure
- Routes to Electric Vehicles and Electric Vehicle Mythbusting
- SME Support
The session will be facilitated by the Kent and Medway Growth Hub Decarbonisation Project Team and Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce.
For more information, please contact:
Kent and Medway Growth Hub
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.