You must be signed in to register for your member’s ticket
You will receive a link to join the webinar the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
IMPORTANT – For anyone applying for the SME Brexit Support Fund please pay via invoice ONLY
An understanding of Import and Export Customs procedures is now more important than ever since the end of the EU UK transition period. Many companies have become importers of exporters for the first time because the EU 27 were previously regarded as home market for customs trade purposes.
Delegates will gain an understanding of the relationship between trade and HMRC.
They will understand the role of the UK Trade Tariff and how it relates to consignments.
Understand the relationship between export declaration, import duty, VAT and HMRC.
The importance of correctly documenting for import or export procedures cannot be stressed enough. Failure to do so can lead to costly delays.
Delegates can be assessed for and receive a Certificate equal to one credit of six in the British Chambers of Commerce Foundation Award in International Trade.
If these local event dates don’t work for you, take a look at our National Events programme.
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.