Member & Non-Member
19th December 2019 12:00 pm - 19th December 2019 4:00 pm BST
Broome Park Hotel, Canterbury Road, Canterbury, CT4 6QX
3 Course Banquet Christmas Lunch
*This event is now closed if you would like to attend please call 01233 503838*
Join other businesses at the Kent Invicta Chamber ‘Annual Networking Christmas Lunch’ at the wonderful Broome Park Hotel.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to entertain clients, staff and partners, as well as network with existing members, amid perfect festive surroundings.
As with previous years, there will be festive games for everyone to enjoy throughout the lunch! Our chosen charity of the year Demelza will also be holding a raffle to raise funds for the charity, therefore if possible any raffle donations would be hugely appreciated. All winners will be drawn on the day.
- 12.00pm: Registration, along with a glass of Mulled Wine serviced in the lobby on arrival
- 12.30pm: Guests will be seated followed by a three-course Christmas lunch with all the trimmings accompanied by a glass of wine/bottled beer
Dinner Menu Choices: (please select when booking on next page)
- Duo of salmon, dressed leaves, pickled cucumber, gin and tonic caviar
- Potted duck liver pate, fig and apple chutney, sour dough toast
- Roasted tomato soup, crème fraîche and chives
- Roast crown of turkey, crunchy roasties, stuffing, local sausages wrapped in bacon, roasted root vegetables, buttered brassicas, brussel sprouts and pan jus
- Pan fried cod steak, tomato and olive cassoulet, mixed greens
- Vegetable haggis nut roast, crunchy roasties, roasted root vegetables, red cabbage, brussel sprouts and pan jus
- Traditional Christmas pudding, crème anglaise
- Chocolate fondant, vanilla ice cream
- Fresh fruit platter with lemon sorbet
Coffee and mince pies
This event is open to Members and non-members.