You will receive a link to join the webinar the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
Bookings will remain open until the event itself, but please note that if you book with less than 24 hours to go, your name won’t be on the “List of Attendees” and the event link will be sent out on the morning of the event itself.
As a Chamber Member, you will have exclusive access to the “List of Attendees”.
A new webinar series of bite size chunks of knowledge, information sessions to maximise your business.
During this bite-sized session, come and hear from Joe Parker from McMillan Wealth Consultants Limited
Running a business but want to take it to the next level? Joe Parker, Financial Adviser of McMillan Wealth Consultants, part of St. James’s Place, will be taking you through the importance of Financial Advice when it comes to running your business.
- Pension contributions via LTD company for owners/directors
- Pension contributions if a sole trader
- Making excess cash in your business work harder
- Protecting your business if the worse was to happen to you or your key staff
- Making sure auto enrolment is ticked and thinking about going above and beyond standard contributions
- Employee benefits and protecting what is most important to them
- Financial education and wellbeing
The value of an investment with St. James’s place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
McMillan Wealth Consultants Limited is an appointed Representative of and represents only St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc (Which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority) for the purpose of advising solely on the group’s wealth management products and services, more details of which are set out on the group’s website. www.sjp.co.uk/products.
About Joe Parker:
Joe Parker is a Self-employed financial adviser that is based in Medway, however Joe operates throughout Kent and the surrounding areas, including London. Joe has been with McMillan Wealth
Consultants and St. James’s Place since July 2020.
Joe has been a financial advisor since 2014, however, he has been involved in Financial Services since 2009. Joe has also become accredited in order to provide Financial Education.
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email