You must be signed in to register for your FREE member’s ticket
You will receive a link to join the webinar the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
Join us for a morning of networking and meet individuals from local businesses. Make yourself a cup of tea or coffee, and receive a warm welcome from your Chamber representative Kelly Chawner, who will be on hand to help you meet new members of the business community.
Each session we will kick start the meeting with Business Walks, where we will take you on a virtual tour around a local business to see and hear first hand how things are run and a ‘day in the life of. This weeks guest will be Laura Bounds, owner of Kentish Oils.
This highly interactive session will include;
- Business Walks! A virtual tour around our guest’s business and chat with them afterwards
- A chance for everyone to introduce themselves
- Breakout rooms to allow more in-depth conversations
By utilising the breakout room facility, everyone has a chance to promote their business and make invaluable connections with local businesses in Kent.
Any business, any size, we know and understand the pressures and ambitions your business has. Imagine what you could achieve being part of a local business community.
‘It is not just who YOU know, its who they know – the power of connections!’
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.