You will receive a link to join the webinar the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
CALLING ALL CHAMBER TEAMS!
Entrepreneurs are vital to business; individuals who have a vision, can inspire others to join them on their journey and drive the success of our local and national economy.
Hertfordshire Chamber recognises this need and is seeking to identify entrepreneurs who are passionate about their ideas; about turning their concepts into reality; and who have the energy to create new successful businesses.
The Entrepreneur Foundation has been designed to nurture and grow a new network of enterprising individuals who meet these criteria; offering a two-year initiative of guidance, training and support, supplied by Founder members, by Supporters and, of course, by the Chamber itself.
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.