You will receive a link to join the webinar the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
CALLING ALL CHAMBER MEMBERSHIP TEAMS!
Like most businesses, 2020 has meant we have had to radically adapt, innovate, learn new skills and pivot. Covid-19 is possibly the biggest context changer anyone could ever imagine, therefore working as a team has never been so imperative, we have all had to be flexible and believe in our resilience.
For this event, our team at Kent Invicta Chamber Commerce will discuss the journey 2020 has taken us on, how we have adapted, and the successes we have achieved.
Key topics include Successes, How we have commercialised our online events and Marketing to maximise membership opportunities.
Neil Vanstone – Head of Membership
Paul Brooks – Marketing and Communications
Molly Hall – Event Coordinator
Kaz Macklin – Area Membership Executive
Kelly Chawner – Area Membership Executive
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.