You must be signed into your members account to register your place.
You will receive a link to join the webinar the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
If you are having problems booking as a Chamber member, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to do this for you.
The Annual General Meeting is a great opportunity to engage with The Chamber’s Board of Directors and Senior Leadership Team, as they provide an update on our Chamber’s progress over the last 12 months.
At the meeting, you will also hear from Dr. Adam Marshall, Director General of The British Chambers of Commerce who will discuss ‘2021, The Year Ahead’ followed by a Q&A session.
After the meeting, there will be an opportunity to be put into breakout rooms and network amongst other Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce members.
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.