Canterbury District Business Growth Programme
The programme is provided by Canterbury City Council, delivered by Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce and is designed for owner-managers and social enterprises to explore and develop high growth approaches. The programme is limited to twenty three places.
Who is eligible?
You must be based in the Canterbury local authority area. We are ideally seeking businesses who have an appetite for growth in the and have been:
- Established 2 years with 5 employees and a turnover in excess of £500,000; OR
- Established less than 2 years i.e. Start Up, with funding in place and ambitions to grow
There is flexibility within the criteria to allow for those businesses that do not meet the above requirements but have high growth potential.
By the end of the programme you will have:
- A high growth plan for your business
- Enhanced your management and strategic growth skills
- Improved business resilience and
- Explored innovation and how it can help growth
Businesses in Kent who have engaged with this type of programme previously have seen:
- Turnover increases in excess of 28%
- Significantly enhanced profits
- Improved access to funding
- Increased employment and the scale of their business
Commencing from March 2024 and delivered online, you will receive in excess of 36 hours of support over a 12 month period from expert business advisors who have a track record of improving performance and building growth in the businesses they work with made up of:
- High Growth Workshops
- Monthly 2 hour peer networking sessions
- Monthly individual 1 hour 1-2-1 support working with an experienced advisor to work on your business challenges and growth strategies
The programme is 80% funded and delivers more than £4,500 of support. The cost to you is £50 per month for 12 months of support, payable quarterly in advance.
How to register your interest
Complete the expression of interest form below and we will be in touch to go through the details and enrol you on the programme.
Hear from previous participants of the Business Growth Programme which was delivered by the Chamber under the Kent & Medway Growth Hub service.