Welcome to Griffin Law
Griffin Law is a niche litigation practice that gives expert advice to individuals and businesses who are involved in disputes of all kinds. The Firm was founded in January 2008.
Named after the founder’s late Irish grandfather, the broadcaster and soldier Patrick Griffin, Griffin Law is proud to provide innovative, cost-effective, commercially-oriented, proactive and tenacious legal advice to individuals and businesses in Kent, London and from around the world.
The Firm is unique in guaranteeing to share the risks of litigation with every client through the use of discounted hourly rate conditional fee agreements.
When you commit to us, we commit to you.
Who we can help
Clients of the Firm whose claims range from the low thousands to in excess of £200m include international businesses, PR agencies and professional services firms, small business owners, company HR and finance departments, families, politicians and high net-worth individuals.
Griffin Law is proud to work at the cutting edge of law and jurisprudence. Among our reported cases are the following:
- Finch v Richardson  1 WLR 1338
- Baxendale-Walker v Middleton & Ors  All ER (D) 242 (Apr)
- AMP v Persons Unknown  All ER (D) 178 (Jan)
- Harris v Charalambous  All ER (D) 280 (Jun)
- Sargespace Limited v Eustace  All ER (D) 26 (Oct)
- Nattrass v UK Independence Party  All ER (D) 111 (Oct)
- Hallam Estates Limited v Baker [2014) All ER (D) 163 (May)
- Barker v Baxendale Walker Solicitors  All ER (D) 208 (Mar)
- T v V & Ors