- CPC-Transport Manager course, 2-week or 10- day comprehensive course covering all job requirements and legislation around becoming and being a professional Transport Manager.
- DCPC-Driver Course of Professional Competence To provide and maintain 35 hours of Drivers CPC hours every 5-years, registered through the government DVSA. Course required and maintain a valid and up to date DQC card (Drivers qualification card).
- The importance of Defect reporting SAFED theory (Maintenance)
- Drivers fatigue, Drivers Hours and digital Tachograph
- Safe systems of loading and Unloading including tail lift
- Ballentine Health and Safety and EFAW
Separate 7-hour courses for HGV and PCV drivers, Or 3.5-hour modular courses for either health and safety or EFAW (emergency first aid at work).
- FLT-Full 5-day Initial course, 3-day semi-Novice course or 1-day Refresher course
We train use on:
- Counterbalance, Reach and R/T Variable Reach, and Rear mounted MOFFETT
- Side Loader FLT-Initial, semi-novice or refresher courses
- Excavator 360 tracked and wheeled-14-day initial course, 3-day semi-novice 1-day refresher
Courses for construction workers employed to operate machinery on and off the road.
- Lorry loader-Initial, semi-novice and refresher courses
- Loading shovel- Initial, semi-novice and refresher courses
Used in Trade/building centres and SMEs, for loading of bricks/sand etc…Variable attachments may be used for a variety of materials and Jobs.
- MEWP (Mobile elevated working Platform)- Initial, semi-novice and refresher courses
- Skid steer loader- Initial, semi-novice and refresher courses.
- Overhead crane- Initial, semi-novice and refresher courses
- Manual Handling- a 1-day course
- H&S at work 1-day course
- First aid at the work. 1-day course
- Fire Warden training. Half-day course
All of the catalogued courses are able to be run on the client premises’ 2-week transport manager course’s, DCPC course, Manual handling Courses, first aid, H&S, and fire warden courses can also be delivered within our own premises.