As you may have heard, HMRC employment status challenges are getting to be pretty big news at the moment as the government looks to recoup more than £1.5bn per year that it believes is being lost to “false self employment”.
Please join RIFT at their FREE breakfast seminar to learn more about employment status challenges and how to make sure you’re fully compliant with new legislation.
Date: 23rd Feb
Location: RIFT House, 200 Eureka Park, Upper Pemberton, Ashford, Kent TN25 4AZ
Seminar Begins: 08:00
Seminar Finish 09:00
What will the seminar cover?
- A complete run-down of the current situation, why it’s happening and what you need to do about it.
- Understanding HMRC definitions of what makes someone an employee or self-employed
- What is involved in an HMRC enquiry,
- What this means for the use of agencies and intermediaries along with the risk it represents and different ways of addressing this area,
- Guidance on the potential costs, the risks to your business and the wider implications for the UK economy.