SERVICES DESIGNED TO ENHANCE, PROTECT & CONNECT
Your Gateway to the World of Export
As part of the International Chamber of Commerce network, Kent Invicta Chamber has unrivalled access to a comprehensive range of contacts, information, benefits and services that help both the first time and established exporter.
As the only accredited Chamber in Kent licensed to issue Export Documentation, Kent Invicta Chamber have a unique dialogue with over a 1000 exporters across the county.
We have developed a suite of services that support our Customers and have negotiated exclusive discounts and benefits with expert providers. We also have long established partnerships with national and regional support organisations such as UKTI, KIB and KEC.
Export Documentation includes:
- A counter, postal and electronic service for fast processing of Export Documentation
- Certification of the following documents – European Certificates of Origin, EUR1 & ATR Customs Movement Certificates, Commercial Invoices, Agreements and other Commercial documents
- Posted documents are returned by post the same day. The exception being Arab or Egyptian documents which need to be sent to the appropriate Chamber and/or Embassy. It can take up to 2 weeks to process
- Download the Certification Price List
As a Chamber Member, you receive a 50% discount on your Export Documentation (except the Arab Certification of Origin).
Please visit the Resource Hub to find out further details on:
- Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce International Price List
- Standard Rules and to Complete a Formal Undertaking & Authorised Signatories form
Certificate Guidance That Includes:
- Commercial Invoice content requirement
- How to complete an EUR 1, ATR and European Certificate of Origin form
- Documents online through EZCert
- Trade Tariff service helps you classify your goods in accordance with HMRC regulations
- International Commercial Terms (Incoterms) – These describe the tasks, risks and responsibilities involved in the delivery of goods from sellers to buyers.
- Download a handy Incoterms image or visit the International Chambers of Commerce website for more.
For further information or to access this valuable resource, call the Export Department on 01233 503838 or email email@example.com
Letters of Credit
Chambers Letter of Credit service saving you time, money and hassle.
Trading internationally can involve risks. Exporters run the risk of buyers failing to pay for goods, while importers may risk paying but never receiving anything. Because of the distances involved, it may be difficult to resolve any disputes. One way of reducing the risks is to use a letter of credit.
The Chamber Letter of Credit service offers you a smooth and hassle free journey through the technicalities of international methods of payment. Drawing on years of experience we can save you time and resources allowing you to get on with your business.
For more details on the service or general guidance call the export team on 01233 503838 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To see a full list of our “International Events” including “Letters of Credit”, please click here
Link in to the Global Network of Chambers with services designed for Small Business.
Export Britain, the online export support resource from the British Chambers of Commerce, showcases opportunities in key international markets, and links UK exporters to support available from British Chambers and business groups both in the UK and around the world.
Export Britain helps businesses to make new connections overseas by drawing on the power of the global network of British Chambers and business groups. The site also helps growing and prospective exporters navigate through the export journey by signposting the support available every step of the way, as well as providing information on export training and documentation, events and trade missions, and inspiring case studies featuring successful UK exporters.
Customs Declaration Service – Import/Export
Coming soon, Chamber Customs Declaration Service for importers and exporters.
In response to the possibility of a no deal Brexit and the growing need for Kent businesses to look to trade with new markets, the British Chambers of Commerce are launching a new service for Customs Declarations.
Acting as an agent for Kent businesses, importers and exporters can use this service to claim and clear goods arriving at any port in the UK.
The service will be launching in the new year.
If you would like to register your interest in using this service or would like to find out more, please complete the form below.