KIMS Hospital, Health and Wellbeing Patron for Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce, launches latest self-pay campaign…
According to the Private Healthcare UK Self-pay Market Report 2017, the number of people choosing to fund their own healthcare has grown by as much as 25% a year in London. In response to this, KIMS Hospital has launched its latest self-pay campaign providing local business prompt access to private healthcare.
As a local business you can pay for private treatment for yourself and your staff at KIMS Hospital, the largest independent hospital in Kent.
With fast access to private treatment, you don’t need to put your health on hold.
At KIMS Hospital you have;
- Access to highly experienced consultants
- No waiting lists
- Self-pay fixed price guarantee
- Prompt access to diagnostic tests
- Private Medical Insurance accepted
- Free car parking with easy access, just off junction 7 of M20
Call: 01622 237 727