We are excited to announce that MP Payroll Solutions has achieved the CIPP PAS accreditation. Above all, this is the CIPP’s flagship payroll audit solution. In addition, it offers peace of mind to all who work with the industry or are seeking payroll services.
This consists of two distinct elements. Firstly, the CIPP audits the payroll process. Secondly, the CIPP audits the learning and development of our staff within the payroll function.
The CIPP Payroll Assurance Scheme is the only voluntary accreditation on the market. In addition, it offers bureau confidence in our payroll services from an audit which was approved and developed in partnership with HMRC.
What does it mean if a supplier has PAS?
The CIPP has audited and found MP Payroll Solutions to be fit in the following:
- They have suitable processes in place for preparing and delivering legislative changes
- Necessary areas for development and improvement are highlighted and therefore have been actioned
- The business is dedicated to compliance and best practice in payroll
- Better engagement and retention of staff due to better management of the payroll function
- The business is dedicated to life-long learning and development
- The business shows openness and therefore mitigated the risk of compliance failures by opting to engage in PAS
What are the business benefits of the Payroll Assurance Scheme?
- Improvements in the process have led to greater effectiveness and efficiencies within the payroll function which leads to overall time and cost savings
- As a customer seeking payroll services, the CIPP PAS offers you clear evidence that compliance is key to a provider, therefore making your decision an easier choice
- For an employer, this shows your existing and potential customers that you care about best practice and, therefore, understand how important it is to have all the key points of a healthy payroll function
- Demonstrate to employees, customers and suppliers that your business supports payroll best practice by using the CIPP PAS accreditation logo on your company communications
- Increased staff motivation and improvements in productivity. It demonstrates the business’s investment in the staff’s learning and skills development as well as the willingness to continuously review process for the better
- Improved service levels to colleagues or customers
In conclusion, the CIPP Payroll Assurance Scheme accreditation confirms that MP Payroll Solutions is an esteemed payroll bureau. In addition, this confirms we have all the necessary knowledge and foundation to run your payroll in a completely compliant way.
Follow this link for more information on the CIPP Payroll Assurance Scheme accreditation.