Government Kickstart Scheme: Apply Today!
Get In NOW Before The Door Closes!
The Government’s Kickstart Scheme will:
- Grant fund a 6 month work experience placement for people aged 16-24, on Universal Credit and aligned with a Work Coach
- Provide an additional grant of £1,500 to help and support with Employer set-up costs and the required employability skills training for your placement
We can help you successfully apply for a Kickstart grant and give you the option of accessing extensive Employability Skills Training for your placement.
Using the Chamber as your Kickstart provider will remove the hassle and maximise your chances of success.
- You have the choice to deliver your own in-house Employability Skills Training or tap into our cross funded skills provider network that can do it for you and ensure your training is compliant!
- We will expertly guide you through the terms of the scheme and make sure you understand fully your obligations and what to expect in return.
- We will help you to complete the process, navigate the forms and compliance checks and make sure you stand the best chance of submitting a successful application.
- Our network can not only help you access Employability Skills Training, but can provide ongoing support across all areas of your business such as apprenticeships, internships, further funding and much more
We have teamed up with Social Enterprise Kent (SEK) and the Kent Further Education Colleges:
To help get young people into work placements and ensure there’s the all-important training in place Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce (KICC) has joined forces with all of Kent’s Further Education Colleges: EKC Group, MidKent & North Kent, along with Social Enterprise Kent (SEK), to deliver a countywide Kickstart programme.
The sector leading partnership between KICC and the three large College groups in Kent will ensure that employers across the County will be able to access the necessary employability training and support for those young people embarking on the programme.
The collaboration between the Chamber, SEK and Colleges will mean that the whole of Kent & Medway is covered, adding value to employers from Dartford to Thanet and everywhere in between.
If you would like us to support you on your successful journey, please register your interest below.