When submitting documents for certification, we will need documentary evidence to support the information presented and any declarations made. The forms mentioned below would require a copy of the Commercial Invoice.
- European Certificate of Origin
- EUR1 Movement Certificate
- ATR Movement Certificate
The Commercial Invoice should contain the following information:
- Exporter Full Name & Address
- Shipping Address
- Invoice Number & Date
- Country of Origin, where the goods were manufactured
- Country of Destination
- Description of Goods
- Customs Tariff
- Shipping Marks and/or Numbers
- Number and kind of packages
- Gross and Net Weight, and Volume (if applicable). Metric only
Other forms of documentary evidence can be presented to support the information stated on the your document in addtition to the Commercial Invoice e.g. Shipping Note, Packing List.
Any other Commercial Documents presented to us for Authentication should contain an original signature with the name of the signatory stated.
For further information on the Chamber Export Documentation Service call
01233 503838 or email firstname.lastname@example.org