Local training to benefit business growth within Kent.
Mainstream Group are offering Government funded training to employees, business owners, self employed and those operating through their own limited companies. The training is targeted to up skill staff and enable career progression.
- Funding is available for SMEs (less than 250 employees or balance less than€43M or annual turnover of less than €50M).
- Funding is to up skill employees, the employer must confirm at the end of their training that the employee has been up skilled – for example, additional responsibilities, extra hours, pay increase
- Mainstream will need to meet with each employer to complete a Business Needs Analysis before their employees complete any training
- Attendees must provide ID at the time of their sign up, this must be either a passport or birth certificate
Emergency First Aid
Equip your staff to deal with emergencies in the workplace with our accredited one day emergency first aid course.
- Friday 24th January 2020
- Friday 7th February 2020
- Friday 21st February 2020
Manual Handling: Sittingbourne
Ensure your staff have the right training for their job with our one day ITSSAR accredited manual handling course.
- Friday 14th February
Fire Marshal: Sittingbourne
This course is aimed at anyone who requires a course as a Fire Warden or a Fire Marshal. Level 2, one day.
- Tuesday 4th February 2020
Forklift & Warehouse Courses (Available upon request)
Includes ITSSAR Counterbalance certificate, Level 2 Award in Forklift Trick and NVQ Level 2 units in Warehouse and Forklift.
New dates to follow. If you are interested in attending, please complete the form below.